Application must be completely filled out every time INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
TO AVOID DELAYS IN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION TO THE REVIEW TEAM PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- STC requires your mailing address and residence address.
- Must provide copy of Tribal I.D. Card (must have copy in file to receive funds).
- All assets must be listed.
- Include all payments that you are making: credit cards, debt reduction services, collections, child support and student loan payments, etc. (anything that will show up on a credit report).
- ATTACH CURRENT INCOME VERIFICATION The most recent pay stub for permanent full-time employees. (If you have a co-signer, we need their pay stub also).
- 2 years of income tax returns must be included for self-employed or seasonal applicants.
- If STC does not have income verification, we cannot consider your income for loan.
- Collateral will be needed for any loan over $7000.00.
- 1-year Business plan must be included.
- Description of what loan will be used for (purchase equipment, start-up costs, etc.)
- Copy of Spokane Tribal Business license.
- Email address if you want your statements emailed.
IF USING A HOME OR PROPERTY FOR COLLATERAL
- Appraisal of proposed home.
- Proof of ownership (land), copy of Home Site Lease or Dead of Trust.
- Title to manufactured or mobile home.
- Homeowner’s insurance
ALL LOANS THROUGH STC (with or without collateral) ARE SECURED BY FUTURE PER CAPITA PAYMENTS
READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE SIGNING THE APPLICATION
- I/We certify that all statements are true and complete and are submitted for the purpose of obtaining credit.
Items considered by Spokane Tribal Credit
- Monthly payments compared to monthly income (debt to income ratio).
- Repayment history with Spokane Tribal Credit and your outside credit report.
- Stability of Income.
- Credit Score.
- Job history and type of employment (full-time, part-time, seasonal).
- Applicant must have a credit score over 600 or excellent Tribal Credit history to qualify for any loan over $5000.00
- PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED EVEN WHEN ON LAYOFF OR UNEMPLOYED, IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM MAKING PAYMENTS CALL FOR ASSISTANCE.