TO AVOID DELAYS IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Application completely filled out and signed
- Include your mailing and residence address
- All assets must be listed
- Include ALL payments you are making: credit cards, debt reduction services, collections, child support, student loans, etc. (anything that will show up on a credit report)
- Copy of Tribal I.D. Card
- Must be current – Non Expired
- Income Verification
- 2 most recent paystubs for all borrowers
- If self employed or seasonal worker, submit 2 years tax returns
- Business Plan
- Complete business plan including income projections
- Description of what loan will be used for
- Copy of Spokane Tribal Business License
- Description of Collateral
- If loan is over $7000, collateral is required
Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you for further information.
These things are considered by Spokane Tribal Credit in determining the ability to re-pay the loan
- Monthly payments compared to monthly income (debt to income ratio).
- Repayment history with Spokane Tribal Credit.
- Stability of income.
- Credit score.
- Job history and type of Employment (full-time, part-time, seasonal).
- Applicant must have a credit score over 600 or excellent Tribal credit history.
LOANS THROUGH STC ARE SECURED BY FUTURE PER CAPITA PAYMENTS
PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED EVEN WHEN ON LAY-OFF OR UNEMPLOYED. IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM MAKING PAYMENTS CALL FOR ASSISTANCE.