(Personal, Car Repair, Avista, Seasonal)
Applications must be completely filled out. (INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED).
TO AVOID DELAYS IN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION TO THE REVIEW TEAM PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Mailing address and residence address.
- Include all payments you are making: credit cards, debt reduction services, collections, child support, student loan payments, etc. (anything that will show up on a credit report). Any false information will result in a denied application.
- Fill in ALL If a question does not apply to you, write N/A for not applicable.
- A non-expired copy of your Tribal I.D. Card must be included.
- ATTACH INCOME VERIFICATION: the TWO most recent pay stubs for permanent full-time employees. (If you have a co-signer, we need their pay stubs (2) also). For SSI, TANF or Unemployment income we will need a copy of your award letter. If STC does not have income verification, we cannot consider your income for the loan.
- Email address if you want your statements emailed.
- Car Repair Loan – submit quotes for parts and work to be done
- Avista Loan – submit your Avista bill
- Home Improvement (up to $7000) – submit quotes/bids for work to be done
*ALL LOANS THROUGH STC ARE SECURED BY FUTURE PER CAPITA PAYMENTS UNTIL LOAN IS PAID IN FULL*
READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE SIGNING THE APPLICATION
I/We certify that all statements are true and complete and are submitted for the purpose of obtaining credit.
These things are considered by Spokane Tribal Credit in determining the ability to re-pay the loan:
- Monthly payments compared to monthly income (debt to income ratio)
- Repayment history with Spokane Tribal Credit
- Stability of Income
- Credit score
- Job history and type of Employment (full-time, part-time, seasonal)
- Applicant (no co-signer applicable) must have a credit score of over 600 or excellent Tribal Credit history for any amount requested over $5000.00
- PAYMENTS ARE REQURED EVEN WHEN ON LAY-OFF OR UNEMPLOYED. IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM MAKING PAYMENTS PLEASE CALL FOR ASSISTANCE.