Short Term Loan
TO AVOID DELAYS IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Application completely filled out and signed
- Include your mailing and residence address
- Include all payments you are making: credit cards, debt reduction services, collections, child support, student loans, etc. (anything that will show up on a credit report)
- Copy of Tribal I.D. Card
- Must be current – Non Expired
- If there is a Co-Borrower/Co-Signer
- Copy of Tribal I.D. card, if they are not a tribal member, submit copy of Driver’s License
- Income Verification
- 2 most recent paystubs for all borrowers
- If using SSI, TANF or any other income, copy of award letter and proof of receipt of funds
Also include the following if applying for these types of loans
- Car Repair Loan
- Submit quotes for parts and work to be done
- Once completed, submit receipts and proof of payment for parts/repairs
- Home Improvement Loan (up to $7000)
- Submit quotes for work to be done and/or items to be purchased
- Once completed, submit receipts and proof of payment for items/repairs
- Avista Loan
- Submit Avista bill
Loans will be processed once all required information is received. Processing can take up to 3 days
LOANS THROUGH STC ARE SECURED BY FUTURE PER CAPITA PAYMENTS
These things are considered by Spokane Tribal Credit in determining the ability to re-pay the loan
- Monthly payments compared to monthly income (debt to income ratio).
- Repayment history with Spokane Tribal Credit.
- Stability of income.
- Credit score.
- Job history and type of Employment (full-time, part-time, seasonal).
- Applicant must have a credit score over 600 or excellent Tribal credit history for any amount requested over $5000.00.
PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED EVEN WHEN ON LAY-OFF OR UNEMPLOYED. IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM MAKING PAYMENTS CALL FOR ASSISTANCE.