TO AVOID DELAYS IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Application completely filled out and signed
- Include your mailing and residence address
- Include ALL payments you are making: credit cards, debt reduction services, collections, child support, student loans, etc. (anything that will show up on a credit report)
- Copy of Tribal I.D. Card
- Must be current – Non Expired
- If Co-Signer is Non Tribal member, submit copy of Driver’s License
- Income Verification
- 2 most recent paystubs for all borrowers
- If using SSI, TANF or any other income, copy of award letter and proof of receipt of funds
- Bank Statements
- For last 2 months
- W-2s or tax returns
- For past 2 years
- Information about the home
- Buying or currently own it?
- Location of home?
- Is there a loan on the home currently?
Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you for further information.
These things are considered by Spokane Tribal Credit in determining the ability to re-pay the loan
- Monthly payments compared to monthly income (debt to income ratio).
- Repayment history with Spokane Tribal Credit.
- Stability of income.
- Credit score.
- Job history and type of Employment (full-time, part-time, seasonal).
- Applicant must have a credit score over 600 or excellent Tribal credit history.
HOME LOANS THROUGH STC ARE SECURED BY YOUR HOME/LAND AND FUTURE PER CAPITA PAYMENTS
PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED EVEN WHEN ON LAY-OFF OR UNEMPLOYED. IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM MAKING PAYMENTS CALL FOR ASSISTANCE.