Home Purchase or Home Improvement
- Applications must be completely filled out every time (INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED).
TO AVOID DELAYS IN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION TO THE COMMITTEE PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- STC requires your mailing address and residence address.
- Include all payments that you are making: credit cards, debt reduction services, collections, child support and student loan payments, etc. (anything that will show up on a credit report).
- A copy of your Tribal I.D. Card must be included (MUST BE CURRENT – NON EXPIRED)
- ATTACH CURRENT INCOME VERIFICATION: TWO most recent pay stubs for full-time employees. (If you have a co-signer, we need their pay stubs also). *If STC does not have income verification, we cannot consider your income for the loan*
- Copies of your last two months of bank statements and two years of W-2s or tax returns.
- Email address if you want your statements emailed.
FOR HOME PURCHASE/REFINANCE
- Seller’s/Buyer’s Agreement.
- Appraisal of proposed home.
- Proof of land ownership (TSR), copy of Home Site Lease or Deed of Trust, title to manufactured or mobile home.
- Homeowner’s insurance.
- Payoff from current lender, copy of payment history or statement from landlord.
- Copies of any Bankruptcy, Divorce or separation agreements, if applicable.
FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Bid or supply list.
- Contract if paying someone to do the work.
- Plans/explanation of what the funds will be used for.
These things are considered by Spokane Tribal Credit in determining the ability to re-pay the loan
- Monthly payments compared to monthly income (debt to income ratio).
- Repayment history with Spokane Tribal Credit.
- Stability of income.
- Credit score.
- Job history and type of Employment (full-time, part-time, seasonal).
- Applicant (no co-signer applicable) must have a credit score over 600 or excellent Tribal credit history for any amount requested over $5000.00.
- PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED EVEN WHEN ON LAY-OFF OR UNEMPLOYED. IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM MAKING PAYMENTS CALL FOR ASSISTANCE.